Software Testing :
Software testing is a systematic activity which identifies defects in the software and helps in correcting and preventing them before the software is released to the end user.
Basic Software Testing:
1. Introduction to Software Testing
2. QA verses QC, Project verses Product
3. Levels of Testing, Role of a Tester
4. Principles of Testing – when to Start and Finish Testing
5. SDLC Phases and Model
6. Testing Methodologies (White Box, Black Box, Static Testing etc)
7. Types of Testing – Functional & Non Functional
8. Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
9. Testing Artifacts
10. Defect Management / DM with ALM Tool
Course Duration & Fee
Once you complete the course successfully, Creative School of Technical Studies shall issue a certificate of completion.
So as to keep up our quality and reputation, we issue certificate of completion on stringent parameters. It is significant that you satisfy these parameters and guidelines of execution.